Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Day in the Life - Chris Begley Eating Today in the Most Peculiar Way

When chronicling what you eat throughout the day, you usually guard yourself and watch what you eat, I tried my hardest not to.

I woke up around 10:30am, the video will explain the rest



Here is my video regarding dinner:




Some interesting information on gelatin for Nick, and all of you other vegetarians...if you were unaware
http://www.ivu.org/faq/gelatine.html


Here is an article from Reuters on V8 fusion, guess it was a good purchase, and really is a good and quick fruit/veggie substitute :D
http://tinyurl.com/dgypu5

3 comments:

  1. such a wide variety of food for the day! i like how you say you didn't each much since 1 and then back track to all the snacking you did!!! i was thinking maybe you should try some red sauce on your ravioli's next time ;) Hope you enjoyed what looked like a delicious dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thank you, maybe i'll get some vodka sauce, but red sauce... i dunno... :P
    Thanks for commenting, I think the award for most random time will go to you, not sure many people can top 5:49 AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I thought that your posts are boring)) But now I read and watch everything here)) I spply for research writing services and have plenty of time to be here!

    ReplyDelete